here to view complete PowerSearch User Guide
Note: User guide in pdf format, 1.5mb size (may take few minutes to fully download)
Installation Guide For Netbook Without External CD-ROM Drive.
Follow the steps stated below:
· Firstly, install Powersearch onto a computer with a CD-ROM drive.
· Next, plug in a thumbdrive or a portable hard-disk, preferably with at least 600MB of free space, to this computer.
· Locate and copy the "hiwire" folder from the local disk (C:) into your thumbdrive or portable hard-disk. (i.e. C:\hiwire).
· Take the thumbdrive or portable hard-disk and plug into your netbook.
· Select, copy and paste the "hiwire" folder to your netbook local disk (C:)
· Open netbook local C: Drive ->"Hiwire" ->"PowerSeartch3" folder
· Locate and right click on "powsrch3" application file
· Select "Send To Desktop (create shortcut)"
· Go to Desktop and dbl click on the Powersearch shortcut icon to run application.
Alternatively, you can purchase a 8GB write-protectable thumbdrive with Powersearch installation setup pre-loaded for only S$35 from us. Kindly call us at 6293 0128 during office hours to place your order.
*For Windows Vista or 7 users, you need to right-click on the Powersearch shortcut icon and click on "Run as Administrator", then click "Allow" to run the program for the first time only.